WHY RECOMMEND META ALIGN
1 out of 5 Australians have the unpleasant symptoms of IBS at some time³
- Patented, unique probiotic strain Bifantis®
- Clinically tested for IBS relief in 4 weeks1,2*
- Optimal bacterial number at 1X108 CFU (colony forming unit)
- Efficacy: 6 in 10 patients reported significant relief from IBS symptoms after 4 weeks of treatment2
- Safety: Showed a comparable safety profile vs. placebo and is well tolerated1,2
- Only 1 capsule per day, taken with or without food
- Fridge-free. Store at room temperature
- Keep capsules in original individual blister packaging until use
1 Whorwell PJ, Altringer L, Morel J, et al. Efficacy of an Encapsulated Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum 35624ᵀᴹ in Women with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006; 101: 1581-1590
2 O’Mahony L, McCarthy J, Kelly P, etal. Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium in irritable bowel syndrome: symptom responses and relationship to cytokine profiles. Gastroenterology *When taken daily. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
3 Gastroenterologist Society of Australia, http://www.gesa.org.au/files/editor_upload/File/Consumer%20Brochures/2014/IBS.pdf4 Data extracted from DrossmanD, Morris CB, Hu Y, Toner BB, Diamant N, Whitehead
WE, Dalton CB, Leserman J, Patrick DL,Bangdiwala SI.Characterization of health related quality of life (HRQOL) for patients with functional bowel disorder (FBD) and its response to treatment. AM J Gastroenterol. 2007 Jul; 102(07):1442.53.